Junior Business Analyst
32 – 40 uur per week Amersfoort area
LET OP: Deze vacature is niet meer actueel en is dus gearchiveerd. Solliciteren is niet meer mogelijk. Bekijk ons actuele vacatureaanbod voor openstaande functies.
Dit ga je doen
As a Junior Business Analyst within development department you be part of an international team. Working on the one hand with product managers (who are in touch with customers and define the roadmap) and on the other hand with developers, software architects and quality assurance engineers.
Starting from (sometimes vague) requirements, you will define solutions that are built by a development team. Communication and analytical skills are key. Over time, you will become a true domain expert.
This role of Junior Business Analyst is a traineeship. You get active guidance from an experienced colleague, so that you quickly get the right experience.
Your daily work consists of:
- Gather, analyze, document and communicate requirements
- Collaborate with product management to determine scope and priorities
- Together with key engineers and architects translate requirements into solution designs, including user interface mockups
- Manage and communicate change requests with stakeholders during the project lifecycle
- Work with QA to ensure that requirements are tested, and conduct acceptance testing to ensure that the specifications have been correctly interpreted
- Write draft documentation, and create presentations and training materials.
Dit ben jij
- You have followed an HBO or WO course as Business Administration, Computer Science, Business IT & Management or related
- You graduated a maximum of 2 years ago
- You have a strong motivation to get started as a Business Analyst
Hier ga je werken
Our customer concerns a internationale software company. They offer good terms of employment, good salary and nice possibilites to grow.
Dit krijg je
- Salary: € 2.500 gross per month, based on a 40 hour workweek
- An international working environment
- An informal work culture and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- Good terms of employment
Terug naar het overzicht